JellyPages.com

Saturday 8 May 2010

week 51 at Allsorts



No excuse to be late this week as it is my turn to set the theme and I have gone with a sketch. I've kept it nice and simple ......you know me lol

One word of warning for you all.....please learn from my mistake!! I made my card for this sketch over a week ago and took the pics of it. Life is as hectic as usual and I didn't get a chance to download the camera til Friday evening. Meanwhile I posted the card to my aunt who's birthday is this week. Guess who took the picture on the wrong setting?? Ooohh the air was blue and I was so annoyed with myself!! So I had to do another card on Friday night so the post would be ready to go on Saturday morning.......so lesson for today is .....always check your pictures before posting your cards!!! :o)

Please come and join us this week and I'll come visit you :o)

2 comments:

Macpurp said...

I love your sketch Chickie!

was thinking of you & lily today.

love teen xx

craftyb said...

fab guy card...I love the image and enjoyed using your sketch myself! bx