JellyPages.com

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Late Allsorts...again


I blame being able to access my emails on my mobile phone!! Now that I can get my emails and facebook on my phone I don't have to turn the pc on that often and I get behind with everything else lol


Anyway this week at Allsorts there is a fabulous bravelet with butterflies on as inspiration. I decided to go with one of my all time favourite parchment patterns :o) I am having a bit of difficulty doing parch work these days and today typing isn't so hot lol Lifting Alfie who is now weighing a whopping 16lb 30z has given me tendonitis in my left wrist so am having to wear a splint. As I mainly use my left hand I think I may be giving up parching for a while :o(
Well ladies I hope you are having a great week, don't know where the weeks are flying to here lol

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow this is super elegant, stunning
love tasha xx

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful!!! how long does it take to do something like this?

cant wait to see Mr Alfie. need to be passing your way soon xx

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

I absolutely adore this card and so admire your wonderful work on this piece.

Hope you are coping with your arm and little Alfie, I know what a weight he must be to lug about.

B x

Ann-Marie said...

Gorgeous butterfly, must have taken you ages! Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Mummylade said...

well, even if it's late it's still gorgeous!! =)

Unknown said...

Awesome card, your work is beautiful xxx