JellyPages.com

Saturday 22 May 2010

Good morning all another Saturday, another theme at Allsorts. This week Helene wants us to use a Tag or Ticket. I have about four different friends who are all ready to have babies so I had a day of making baby cards this week!

The winner for my birthday blog hop candy is Peri who was number 43 on mr linky :o) Please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk hun and I will get your prize and a few wee goodies in the post this week.

It's a gogeous day here, though not as scorching as the South (of course) but am looking forward to a day in the garden nonetheless. Hope you're all having a great day :o)



3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Amanda, really sweet. Love the sentiment. Enjoy your day Hugz Fleur xXx

Macpurp said...

such a sweet card.
love the wee image.
love n hugs
teen xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Amanda

Wow this is me just getting round for a visit!!
Have kind of settled into my house but still loads to do,
Love the cute card and the soft pink tones

Hope you are all well

Hugs
Dawn
x