JellyPages.com

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Simple baby card

ooops its been so long since I posted anything.......this year so far has been a sickly one!  We started the year with Alfie having a chest infection on his birthday, I had been struggling with a stubborn cough too over Christmas and New Year.  Now 3 months later.......I have had antibiotics for a chest infection, then steroids as the cough wasn't shifting and I am struggling to breathe so I am now getting tested for asthma to top it all off!...... and poor Alfie has another chest infection.  In between that we've have Alfie and Lily down with sickness bugs too.  Am seriously thinking of crafting myself an "unclean" bell for the front door!

I thought I would share this REALLY simple card with you today.  There is a wee sneaky peek at a new digi image from Anice, but it's nice and small and hopefully Anice won't notice and smack my wrists too much haha!

I used the Rainbow Polkadots papers.  I do love polkadots.  I drew round my double sided tape roll once on each sheet.  Once cut out, I cut them in half.  One half becomes the base of the pram, then cut the other in half again to make the hood.  Two small circles (I drew round my pritt stick lid this time....technical stuff here!) for the wheels.  It looked a wee bit bare so I found a wee sliver of pink ribbon and coloured it purple with a promarker to edge the base of the pram.  Then a small tag made with the BABY word digi image and it was done!

Anyone who knows me knows I do like a nice simple card, and this one is perfect for a last minute card, as it really doesn't take long to make.  You can also make it more fancy if you have the time :)

I also made a wee tag to go with this card.  It is paper pieced with the same polkadot paper, and just a few wee added pearls.

We'd love you to share any Funky Hand makes you've been making, either on the Get Funky and Craft blog or on the Funky Hand Facebook page.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful sweet card, love the matching tag too.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Sounds like you're having a rough time of it dearie.Hope you get sorted out soon.Beautiful card and tag.Love these colours, so soft and gentle.Get well soon.Hugs Debbie x

CitySmackers said...

WOW. That is so cute. I really, really like it.

Please check out my blog at:

http://citysmackers.blogspot.sg

comment! Thank you!

CitySmackers said...

I Really like it. it's very, very cute.

Please check out my blog at:

http://citysmackers.blogspot.sg

comment! Thank you!