JellyPages.com

Sunday 30 January 2011

Funky Hand time!!!

HURRAY!!! the launch day has finally arrived!!! The new CD "Craft the Year Away" was launched this morning on Create and Craft and is now available on the Funky Hand website.

You are going to love the cd it is amazing, I played with it for hours!! There are 12 colour collections, one for each month lol

Here are a wee lookie at my samples for the cd :o)
Using Febraury's papers

the ribbon and buttons coordinate with the November Rain set

Another November Rain card

the door hanger is a template on the cdKept my favourite til last, this wee bot is just fabulous!!

All the images are from the cd and can be coloured or not :o) You should definetely get yourself over to Funky Hand and buy this cd asap cos I really don't see it lasting long

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous creations Amanda.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

well done you! The bot is just fab!

I love the november rain lassie too!

hugs
teen xx