JellyPages.com

Saturday 20 March 2010

My theme at Allsorts this week


And I picked "Spring is in the Air". My gorgeous snowdrops came out last week, I was amazed they survived the -29 temperatures we had here in the Highlands over the winter but they seem to be ok (phew lol)


I made this card as it always makes me think of a lovely walk in the Spring. I'd love to stand on this bridge and watch the world go by (and maybe have a wee game of pooh sticks lol)
Please come and join us this week and get yourselves into the mood for Spring!!
Can't wait to see everyone's creations :o)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Sweet card, such a fab landscape. Did you sew it? Fabulous card
love tasha xx

Macpurp said...

i love snow drops !!!

really pretty card Dolli,
fab spring colours.

love teen xx

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a fabulous creation...you really have a creative streak...
It's beautiful
x
Vicky

Rachel said...

This is a gorgeous card - love the colours you've used.

Wedgie xx

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Sorry about the hospital trip... been there .. hope you're not in pain.


Sandie