JellyPages.com

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Got a dress!!!

After 5 hours of traipsing round Inverness on Saturday and just as I was thinking I was going to have to attend this wedding in the nude I tried on a dress in Monsoon and it was the ONE!! First dress that didn't make me look like the side of a bus or old or just plain stupid!! Ran out of time to get shoes so will have to make a return trip next week but a huge sigh of relief that I have something to wear lol

I tried it on to show hubby but forgot to get him to take a pic so until I post the wedding pics here's the pic from the monsoon website:

Hope you're all having a lovely week, only a few more days til half term here (oh the bliss or working part time) Still not much crafting going on.....must get my butt in gear lol

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

this is gorgeous amanda...love those floaty sleeves and you are going to be a real stunner at the wedding...can't wait to see the pics...big hugs kath xxxxx

DawnMarie said...

Oooh gorgeous dress Amanda. You will look stunning. Dawn Marie.xx