JellyPages.com

Monday 18 May 2009

Monday Morning again??

Where did the weekend go??? Who stole it thats what I want to know?! Of course Monday morning means another sketch at JCBC and this week its by Karin :o) It is a fabulous sketch and I know you girlies are going to love it!







Image: Gorjuss Girls set 2 coloured with promarkers and whispers pens

Papers: double sided papers from SU!

Brads:from stash

Also used: nesties label 2, SU hole punch for ticket corners
Hope you all had a good weekend? Mine was a lazy one as I was feeling more than a bit tired, but it was lovely all the same, shame about the rubbish weather tho! We saw some sun yesterday but then today back to the rain...........ugh no wonder I feel fed up somedays lol
Have fun with karin's sketch girlies :o)

13 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorjuss card....love the papers and your great colour work....sun is shining here so please don't send your rain this way....Hugs Kath xxxxx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Amanda, think I might to have a bash at that sketch if I get time
xx

debby4000 said...

fabulous card and what wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! I love the papers!
this is a great image and you have coloured her beautifully!

rainy here too.....

love teen xx

brenda said...

Morning Amanda

Love this creation, those colours work together so well.

B xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Amanda,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Dellow said...

Weekends just go so quickly. Love your card, fab colours. Kim

זהבית שקד said...

beautiful card

zehavit

miss said...

Hi Amanda
I love the colours you have used in this one. The work really well together.

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, Gorgeous card! I love the papers. I love this sketch ~ think I might have a go at this one. x

Tara said...

This is such a sweet card Amanada and I love the zingy colours and Gorjuss image! xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. x

Jo said...

Fabulous card and scrummy papers!