JellyPages.com

Wednesday 20 May 2009

awol

Sorry I am awol girlies! This week has been a stonker for being busy, Monday I was really busy and by Monday night all I could do was lie on the couch with a glass of vino lol Last night was a parent council meeting where we were arranging the summer fete at the school, its a fab evening, I am soo looking forward to it! Then to cap it all today I have 2 new girls starting! These two wee ones have been taken into care, so they are a wee bit lost and bewildered! They are 3 and 7 and just the loveliest girls :o) I have them during school time as their foster carer works at the school. Not sure how long they are here for, just temporary at the moment though.

I have been flicking through everyones blogs as usual but haven't got the energy to muster many comments!! Sorry girlies, normal service will be resuming as soon as :o)

toodle ooo for now xx

4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

must be something about this week Amanda, I'm up to my eyes too
xx

Macpurp said...

busy busy, take care of you too though.
lots of love
teen xx

brenda said...

Sounds like you've got your hands full, but you know what they say about a busy person - if you want something doing.......

B x

Enfys said...

You take care Amanda, hope you manage to rest a bit over the weekend. Poor wee mites, how lucky they are to have you though, give them a hug from me.
luv
En x