JellyPages.com

Sunday 24 August 2008

more froggys


I am LOVING my new frog stamp!! made these two card last night, the first one is stamped with blue stazon onto an acetate wrap then when it was dry I glittered the flowers and the eyelids just for a bit of detail. It is glittered on the back. I almost couldn't do the glittering as I couldn't find the fine nozzle for my glue lol, so then I thought I would colour it with my fineliner pens but they don't work on acetate :( Eventually after much searching I found the nozzle and got the glitter out. haven't glittered like that for a long time, it was good fun. three little gems and a bit of ribbon to finish it off :)



the second card is stamped onto white card and heat embossed with purple powder. It is just coloured with the fineliner pens, re stamped the flowers to make them 3d with a couple of foam pads. the backing paper is like webbing with glitter in it, love it, the brads were just cheap stationery ones so I dipped them in my clear ink pad then embossed them with the same powder as the frog so they matched :)


what a fun evening I had, it's been ages since I have sat down with the stash and just started a card!!

No comments: