JellyPages.com

Monday 4 August 2008

Blog present from Carol!!



I was very surprised but also very pleased to be nominated for the Blogging Friends Forever Award! Now the way I understand it, the rules are as follows:





1. Only 5 people allowed. (to be nominated)
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One (1) has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Now I have a problem as I don't many people who actually visit my blog lol!!! So I will basically pick the few people I know have visited at least once lol and some that I visit daily

So here goes:

1. Theresa, my friend koala from Oz
2. Hev, another aussie gal
3. Deborah, the lady who makes me want to try stamping lol
4. Kath, she very kindly helped me with blog linking and she is a fellow Scot ;)
5. Carol....the person who nominated me!

Carol my dear thankyou so very much for thinking of me

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

HI Amanda
Thanks for the award and it was very kind of you to think of me
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Amanda :)

Thankyou very much :) I am honoured :)

Hugs Hev xx