JellyPages.com

Sunday 6 January 2013

Spring Colours for Get Funky and Craft

It is my turn to share over at Get Funky and Craft.  I have been lacking in mojo somewhat lately and haven't made anything for a while.  I made a few Christmas cards, but just for close friends and family.  But I have made a resolution/challenge to get back into my craft room and get busy!
 
So to start myself off I have made a card for a friend at work.  No cutie pie images for her, she's not really that kind of gal, so thought I would go with the sentiment as the focal point.  I love these papers from the Happy Happy Birthday cd, the collection is Winter Birthday.  I love the spring colours in this stripy paper.  I made the sentiment with the write on the cd, fab for matching the colour to the paper.
 
Flower, leaves, ribbon and charm all from stash.
 
Phew that's the first card of the year done.........if anyone sees my mojo send her home would you? lol

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah panda!
oooooh this is so pretty,those stripes look beautiful.
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design Amanda, the colours are beautiful :) x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card dearie.Love the stripes.Fab sentiment too.Hugs Debbie x

Wiccababe said...

love that sentiment :)
Debz
xx