JellyPages.com

Wednesday 18 April 2012

more crafty Ribbons

here are the last 2 pieces of the Baby Washing ribbon challenge. I fell in love with these ribbons, think I will have to invest in the girls collection too though......it feels wrong to only have the boys lol (any excuse eh)

My first item is a doorhanger, I had a blank chipboard one, covered with with the gingham paper, the image is by sugar nellie. Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday ~ anything goes
Papertake Weekly ~ A stitch in time (faux stitching on the letters, also there is stitching on the ribbons)

the second one is a card. My bloggy and funky hand teamie Ruth cut me these cute wee heffalumps, so going to have to get me this one, he's so adorable!!
Challenges:
Crafty Boots ~ no girls allowed
Sketch Saturday ~ sketch

5 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great door hanger and card, your images are great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ribbon Girl said...

Really beautiful - so pretty! and thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge, Mary G x

Anita said...

Awww...these are both absolutely adorable! I especially love the way you added the ribbon on the door hanger...so clever. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

febe said...

Lovely work on the ribbons and the soft color. Great door hanger! :)

pool designs Perth

Tip Top said...

Aww - he looks fab!! Glad I could help!