JellyPages.com

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Get Funky and January Blues



Aarrgghhhh where has January gone? C'mon which one of you naughty crafters has half inched it?? How can it be February already?


This month over at Get Funky the fabulous Lou has set this months challenge of "January Blues" I have to say that for once January hasn't been blue for me :o) Not only have we not had the huuuge snowfalls we were used to in the Highlands but I also started work in the 2nd week so this months has been nice and busy and full of fun times getting to know colleagues and the job. I am missing my Alfie time but on the other hand I am also enjoying my Amanda time, where I am just me and not just a mum!



Anyway now I have rambled on and sent you to sleep........back to the challenge lol The freebie for this month is available here and it is another lovely paper from Anice, perfect for any occassion.


For my card I had a bit of a play around with the Papercraft Factory cds. Part of what I love about the Funky Hand cds that are Papercraft Factory is the ability to mix and match between them. For my easel cards I used the paper, writer and image from the Birthday Boy collection on Happy Happy Birthday and the template from the 12 Crafters Crafting cd. I printed the paper out as a full page on one side then the template on the other side, this way when you fold over the easel part the paper is double sided and as you can see from my picture the stripes match up!



Hope to see you over at Get Funky :o)




Challenges:




Dutch Dare Card Challenges ~ buttons galore




Crafty Boots ~ song title inspiration (Paranoid Androind by Radiohead)




My time to craft ~ A is for adorable (I think this wee bot is pretty darned adorable lol)


2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I don't know where January went but it looks like February might be going the same way LOL!!!

Loving your easel card and that funky robot!!

I hope all is good with you.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Stephanie said...

A fabulous & fun card Amanda! Hope you're well xxx