JellyPages.com

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Get Funky time :o)


Over at the
Get Funky Challenge there are just a few days left to enter for this months Thankyou Challenge set by the gorgeous Anice.

My card was made using the fabulous funky freebie paper that Anice made for the challenge, it's really a lovely paper to work with, aren't the colours just so lush? The freebie paper is available to download
here. The letters were simply cut out and matted onto some white card, and layered with candy pink card and the paper. I've used a pre-cut scalloped card and added just a scrap of ric rac and a cutie bag charm.

I started my new job on Monday and have had to schedule this post as I will be at work all day :o) I had a really good day on Monday, lots and lots to learn but I am looking forward to it :o)





1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lovely card,great colours...Hope your new job is going well...
Mandy x