JellyPages.com

Saturday 29 October 2011

Blog Hop weekend is here :o)


Good Morning!!! And welcome to the Funky Hand Blog Hop.




Hopefully you will have come to my blog from the lovely Ruth's blog TipTop Toppers Things, if not then please head to the Funky Hand Blog and start from there as the instructions and blog hop order are all there for you.



The blog hop is to celebrate the release of the newest cd from Funky Hand called 12 Crafters Crafting and as the name suggests it's a festive cd full of gorgeous scrummy papers and images for all things Christmassy!! Some of you will have lots of your cards already made but if you are anything like me you won't be that organised lol In fact I haven't made any cards yet! I know I know lol My report card would say "must do better" hehe I have to admit I wasn't exactly full of festive spirit when the cd arrived, but within minutes of flicking through all the gorgeous papers, templates and images I was full of ideas and HAD to get started straight away!




Spookily enough with a name like 12 Crafter's Crafting there are 12 paper collections and luckily there are 12 members of the DT. We all picked a collection to use and I picked the one called Xmas Presents.


The prize for picking up all the letters, rearranging them into the right word/phrase and remembering to leave a comment on everyone's blogs is a copy of the gorgeous 12 Crafters Crafting However if you simply can't wait to see if you have won the prize it is available right now to pre order before it's official release on 5th November.





My project uses the lovely angel image, isn't she the cutest? I coloured her with promarkers and attached her to a nestie cut circle embossed with the snowflake embossing folder. Between the two layers is some angel hair cord just to set it off. The plastic casing was saved from a gift I received many Christmases ago, I thought it would be perfect for just this kind of project :o)


Please leave a comment on this post and then head on over to the gorgeous Paula to see her fabulous project and collect the next letter. Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear straight away, I have comment moderation on


(Oh and just in case you didn't get my subtle hint my letter is A lol)

32 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning amanda!!!
hopping in to say hi!! love your angel decoration hun, its so pretty and i love the snow around her!
huge hugs Lou xxx

furrypig said...

Hi Amanda I love that you are a crafty hoarder too and saved the clear casing for a future project.... I hoard far too much! I agree the angel is really cute thanks for the inspiration

Jackie said...

Hi Amanda

Another lovely project, how clever you all are.

This is my first blog hop, really enjoying it.

Jackie

madhousekeeper said...

What a cute angel. Approve of your thriftyness with the bauble.

Nicky (madhousekeeper)

Unknown said...

Morning Sweetie

Just leaving a little love and to say how I love the Angel - the bauble is inspired!

Wishing the hop a huge success,

Paula x x x

Hazel said...

At first I thought your project was a coaster, it's a great decoration. Hazel x

Anice said...

Amanda I love that you have used the CD to create such a fab Christmas decoration. See, it's not always just about making cards. Wonderful inspiration thanks.
Anice xx

Kath said...

Great decoration and such a pretty angel. How inspiring this blog hopping is. I am really enjoying it.
Kath

Allison said...

wonderful decoration Amanda
AllisonX

Jenny said...

Beautiful decoration! So sparkley and festive! HUGS x

Angela said...

I get it that you see the potential in a gift wrap from the past :-) great recycling and a very pretty decoration.
Ax

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous project.xxx

Janice said...

What a pretty decoration. Thanks.

Lady_j13 said...

Lovely angel decoration. Giving me loads of ideas formy own crafting.

lady_j13 (joanne Reeves)

Connemara_Crafter said...

I love projects that involve recycling. lovely.
Marian

bee83 said...

i love your idea of the bauble.. I was hoping to make some with the kids this year and you've given me a fab idea :)

Bella

bee83 said...

you've given me a fab idea for some christmas decs with the kids! thank you :)
Bella

Debs Willis said...

cute angel!

Deb x

Jacee said...

How gorgeous,a lovely dec.
Hugs Jacee

Lynn said...

What an inspiring ideas you lovely ladies have made. I love your bauble! Lynn xx

CatJayBee said...

Simple and sweet.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful decoration!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful bauble! Hugs, Lesley

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

This is super sweet.

Love how you have used the image.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Rachel Webber said...

Hi - great bauble!

LadyJ113 said...

A fantastic idea Amanda thank you.
Jan x

Misty's said...

Hi Amanda
This is a very SWEET creation!
Michaela xx

Craftbugmum said...

Well what a super creation you have made, recyling that's what I like to see !!!
Hugs Fi xx

Debbie said...

Hi Amanda.Beautiful decoration.Really cute angel.Thanks for sharing.Love Debbie Johns x

Gillian R said...

What a pretty decoration

Jackie said...

Your little angel is just great Amanda xx

Carol said...

Great angel decoration. Carol x