JellyPages.com

Saturday 18 June 2011

Allsorts: my week 3-2-1


Yay Saturday again, this week has been a bit of a draggy week, felt like Saturday would never get here lol. But here it is and its my week for the Allsorts challenge and I picked a 3-2-1 challenge, I want to see 3 papers - 2 ribbons - 1 flower
These papers are gorgeous but I have nooo idea who made them as I threw away the packaging (naughty panda). The image is a new stamp that my aunt bought me and this is its first inking! So cute don't you think?
Challenges:
Sketch and Stash ~ sketch (new stash is my stamp)
Charisma Cardz ~ pink and green
Moving along with the times ~ song inspiration ~ Umberella by Rihanna
Stamp Something ~ Something with Pretty Papers
Hope you'll all stop by and join in with my challenge

7 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card, super sweet image and a great take on our sketch:)

Thank you for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab song choice and a brilliant image, Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Amanda, Ah this is super, and I will now be singing that song all day. Mind you the way the rain is falling I am under it too!!! LOL. Hope you are healing well xx Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

DesignerDiva said...

Super card and great connection to your song choice. I love these little teddies.
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our sing song this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Debs said...

Fab card Amanda - love the cute Tatty Ted image and great song choice. Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}xx

Vicky said...

So cute Amanda..! love the image and gorgeous dp's too hun...

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Pink & Green challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)