JellyPages.com

Saturday 9 April 2011

Allsorts......no squares allowed!!


Thats right over at Allsorts the fabulous Fleur wants to see shaped cards, anything but a square really!!!
I can't remember where the template for this pram came from as I've had it for ages! The papers are Papermania I think......again had them for a while!! Clear buttons on the wheels are SU and stuck onto pink card. Ric rac and lace from stash My card qualifies for a couple of challenges: Claudia and Co ~ Monochrome Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes So why not let your imagination run wild and make something unusual? Can't wait to see all your shaped cards :o)

6 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the shape.

Nikki x

Kathy said...

This is so cute, Amanda

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Amanda love the pram so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, the papers are really pretty
Hugz Fleur xXx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi hun

loving this card what a fun shape!

Em x

Jodi said...

What a great card ~ I love the carriage shape! Thanks for joining us at Claudia & Co.