JellyPages.com

Tuesday 1 March 2011

InStyle Stamps

Oh dear I am having a bit of a white rabbit moment with this card.....I'm late I'm late! Alfie has been in the wars a little this last 2 weeks. Last week he had a bad cough and cold that was waking him in the night and ended up as a chest infection so that was a 10 days of sleepless nights. The on Sunday evening I noticed he was covered in a rash. Turns out this is a reaction to his MMR (measles, mumps and ruebella) injection he had 2 weeks ago, it's called mini measles apparently. He is totally fine he just has a rash all over, thankfully its not contagious or anything.

Anyway back to my card for this months InStyle Stamps. The image is called Princess Clarrissa and isn't she just so cute? I love her and I used her to make a card for Lily's friend who turned 6 yesterday. A perfect image for any little princess in your life :o)

I am entering it into Truly Scrumptious' challenge of Swirls and Pearls and Friday Sketchers

1 comment:

Rach said...

a gorgeous card hun, brilliant image.. bless your little man, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx