JellyPages.com

Thursday 23 December 2010

last of the notebooks :o)

Yesterday I managed to get all the wrapping finished and the last two notebooks made. I have another project to do for Christmas presents but won't need them til nearer New Year so will be making them after Christmas, I ran out of time and steam!!

The sketch for this notebook is from Inspirational Card Sketches So now that I have finished all the opreparations and have now officially finished work for the holidays I am off to have a wee Baileys and maybe a mince pie to start the festive season properly!! :o)

Merry Christmas all!!

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

WOW this turned out quite lovely. Great use of the sketch and thanks for joining us over at ICS. :)

Macpurp said...

very pretty! I always think of you when i see this black and pink spotty papers!!!
Happy New Year to you all,
all the best in 2011
Love Teen & Co xx

Jackie said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining in with our ICS challenge.

Happy new year.