JellyPages.com

Monday 28 December 2009

Almost time!

Well people still nothing to report......I think I have made this wee man too comfy as he is showing no signs of wanting to arrive!! I've tried expalining that yes it's freezing here but I will keep him wrapped up warm but he's having none of it!

So tonight I head up to the hospital to be induced, not sure if they start it all off during the night or wait til morning but don't suppose he'll come before tomorrow lol Now that Christmas is over and done with Lily is excited about the baby bless her, in the week before Christmas she was like "what baby?" lol too excited about Santa. She is off to stay with my friend tonight.............I don't envy her one little bit I bet she will be high as a kite!!

So my next post will definetely be announcing the birth! I will have plenty of pics to share too you can bet your cuttlebug!!

Take care all and be back soon (I hope lol)

12 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Amanda

Must be a boy taking it's time like this.

Will be thinking about you and waiting for the good news.

B x

Wiccababe said...

good luck Amanda, hope he decides to make his own entrance
either way, can't wait to see the new arrival
Debz
xx

Kath Stewart said...

anxiously waiting for news...go for it girl....big hugs kath xxxxx

Mad Mary said...

Can't wait to hear the new baby Amanda, getting excited here.

Mary xx

Tip Top said...

Good luck and can't wait to see the pics!!

Baukje said...

Good news Amanda, I keep popping in to see if there is any news.
looking forward to seeing pics of baby.

mckinkle said...

Many congratulations on the birth of your new addition, a fine bouncing baby boy!

Keryn :D

Angela Toucan said...

just heard the news - congrats on the safe birth of your little boy.

Enfys said...

Hi Amanda, heard the wonderful news that Alfie has arrived. Huge congratulations to you all, what a wonderful new year it is going to be for you
big hugs
En xxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Amanda..

I saw on Kath's blog that Alfie has put in his first appearance in the world.. so well done, you, and welcome baby Alfie! Happy New Year to one and Happy New Life to t'other! ;o)

Love that name.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Ruthie said...

Congratulations on the birth of Alfie!!!

debby4000 said...

Have just read on Kath's blog you've delivered a bouncing boy, CONGRATULATIONS.
luv
debby